Strict policy on FC6 and F7

Hal hal_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 09:57:39 UTC 2007

Hi
So far it did not work. This is what I get:
[root at localhost hal]# make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile local.pp
Compiling strict local module
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  loading policy configuration from tmp/local.tmp
local.te:9:ERROR 'syntax error' at token 'logging_send_audit_msg' on line
81076:
logging_send_audit_msg(local_login_t)
}
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
make: *** [tmp/local.mod] Error 1

Hal