Data access to two daemon

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:55:49 UTC 2007

I have a personal server setup with SELinux in targeted mode.

I would like to allow rw access over these files to Samba, and ro
access to these files to httpd.

In my current setup, SELinux requires the security context of the
respective daemon to allow access to them.

Since I gave Samba access more priority, the current context is:
root:object_r:samba_share_t

The files are not owned by root, they are currently chowned pembo13:comrades.

Please advise on the best method to arrange for the access that I seem
to require.

Thank you.

( www.pembo13.com )