rawhide yum denied for transition bootloader_t, two alerts

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:37:00 UTC 2008

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> Well install selinux-policy-targeted on both machine/

I already had the policy installed on one machine, it was only uninstalled from
the second.

I installed the targeted policy on the second machine, so both now have it.  I
rebooted and relabeled both.  They both login as bootloader_t when logging in
from gdm.

On the other hand if I use startx I get logged in with unconfined_t, but no
gnome settings daemon connection.