init_script_type versus init_script_file

David Carter dcarter at entertain-me.com
Sun Oct 26 15:01:28 UTC 2008

Good morning.

I'm trying to build a module package but I'm running into issues with
these macros. When I build in my FC9 development environment, I
require init_script_file. When I use mock, it will only build using
init_script_type. Why the difference, and what do I do about it?

While I might expect issues across versions, I don't expect a
difference when my mock target and my build environment are the same.

Also, if FC10 is different from FC9, how do I handle that?

TIA
- Dave