using apol

Doug Sikora dsikora at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 18:57:48 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am using apol on a fedora9 box to analyze policy(s) copied over from a rhel5.2 box.

when doing file-->open  and selecting modular policy  I can load base.pp just fine.
when going back again to do the same but adding precompiled modules
(these modules are known good) I click on Add, then select the "whatever.pp" module
the module version and path is populated and all looks good, but when I click on OK to actually load the policy and the modules I get:

"The selected file does not appear to be a valid SELinux POlicy  Could not open policy"

Any suggestions?