changes from fedora 7 to 9

Robert J. Carr rjcarr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 17:50:35 UTC 2008

Thanks Paul!  I put that label (httpd_sys_script_rw_t) on the trac.db
file itself (not using -R as you suggested) and it worked.

So now for the whole teach a guy how to fish part.  Is this a new
label for selinux in Fedora 9?  In my other working environment in
Fedora 7 all files (including trac.db) are labeled with
httpd_sys_content_t.  What's different?

Is there some guide that tells you the labels you should be using for
specific types of httpd files?

Thanks again for the help ... it is greatly appreciated.