was selinux-policy-devel merged into selinux-policy

Murray McAllister mmcallis at redhat.com
Mon Sep 22 04:05:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

Sorry for the silly question. On Fedora 9, "rpm -qf
/usr/share/selinux/devel/policygentool" says that it belongs to
selinux-policy-devel-3.3.1-87.fc9.

On rawhide, "rpm -qf /usr/share/selinux/devel/policygentool" says that
it belongs to selinux-policy-3.5.7-1.fc10.noarch.

When I try "yum install selinux-policy-devel", it says that
selinux-policy-3.5.7-1.fc10.noarch is already installed.

Was selinux-policy-devel merged into selinux-policy? (I looked in the
selinux-policy changelog but wasn't sure)

Thanks.