racoon denials

Daniel Fazekas fdsubs at t-online.hu
Mon Aug 17 20:46:16 UTC 2009

On Aug 17, 2009, at 18:09, Dominick Grift wrote:

> So that means there is no such shared policy. we can can work around
> that by adding the following to the myracoon.te:
> echo "require { type setkey_exec_t, setkey_t; }" >> myracoon.te;
> echo "domtrans_pattern(racoon_t, setkey_exec_t, setkey_t)" >>
> myracoon.te;
>
> assuming setkey_t is the domain type

That did compile, but now there's a whole new set of setkey_t denials.

allow setkey_t racoon_t:key_socket { read write };
allow setkey_t racoon_t:netlink_route_socket { read write };
allow setkey_t racoon_t:udp_socket { read write };
allow setkey_t racoon_t:unix_stream_socket { read write };
allow setkey_t racoon_tmp_t:file { read getattr };

I now had to make setkey_t permissive. Previously it only required
doing that for racoon_t.