New fedora cgit packages could use some policy updates

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 17:00:29 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Todd Zullinger <tmz at pobox.com> wrote:
> Is the preferred method to add policy to the selinux-policy package or
> are package policy modules the way to go?  I thought the former was
> preferred, but I can't find anything on the wiki other than
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/SELinux, which seems
> like it might have been a stalled attempt.

That page addresses a question I have with GCL: where should the
policy file be stored?  It suggests /usr/share/selinux/packages.  I
see that BackupPC stores its policy file there.  But that directory is
not owned by any package.  Should it be owned by selinux-policy?
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/