eclipse SLIDE question

Dave Sugar dsugar at tresys.com
Wed Jan 28 18:36:04 UTC 2009

Konrad,

This is an option in SLIDE.  In order to set the MLS option from within
SLIDE you need to right click on the project and select 'properties'.
On the left of the properties dialog select 'SLIDE Policy Module
Project'.  That shows the options that are settable (basically the
policy.conf).  You will want to select the 'Policy Type' of either 'MLS'
or 'MCS' based on your target machine.

Dave Sugar
dsugar at tresys.com