SELinux Instructions

Dominick Grift domg472 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 19:54:30 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 12:03 -0700, Peter Joseph wrote:
> the users are presented with this
> monstrous security system understood only by full-blown programmers.  Is
> there a way of learning SELinux without the computer science degree
> prerequisit?

I am neither a programmer nor do i have a computer science degree but i
would like to think that i can find my way pretty well with SELinux.

I usually lurk at #fedora-selinux on irc.freenode.org and if i can, i
help get people started with SELinux.

If you want some interactive guidance then feel free to join the chat,
my IRC nick name is dgrift.