How can I know disabling dontaudit or not ?

Shintaro Fujiwara shintaro.fujiwara at gmail.com
Sat May 16 12:50:14 UTC 2009

Thanks.

So, I understand there are no commands checking present state of
enabling or disabling dontaudit ?

And especially, disabling dontaudit survives next boot, for an
ordinary administrator like me don't know whether or not disabling
dontaudit.

If I forget disabling dontaudit and don't know much about SELinux
audit, if somebody tell me to do audit2allow and some buggy program
running to manage shadow_t, I will foolishly may install a policy to
manage shadow_t ?

I think in that case, should be checked the present state of dontaudit
disabled or not and giving advice to administrator to type command
#semodue -B.

Well, I presently can manage at least making in certain confined area
a file labeled shadow_t or whatever the dontaudit will be applied and
check if the dontaudit is disabled or not.

I think only ugly way but as an ordinary administrator, I can manage
in that way.

Thanks for your advices.

--
http://intrajp.no-ip.com/ Home Page