[BUGFIX] lack of type transition on dbadm domain (Re: dbadm.pp is not available in selinux-policy package)

KaiGai Kohei kaigai at ak.jp.nec.com
Fri Apr 9 05:40:22 UTC 2010

A corresponding problem.

I found out a bug when we initialize the database with dbadm_r:dbadm_t
which belongs to sepgsql_admin_type attribute.

In the case when sepgsql_admin_type create a new database objects,
it does not have valid type_transition rules. So, it was failed.
Sorry, I didn't find out it for a long time.

And db_procedure:{execute} on the sepgsql_proc_exec_t might be necessary
for the administrative domain independently from sepgsql_unconfined_dbadm,
because we need to execute some of system defined procedures to look up
system tables.

Thanks,