Any log entries from semodule???

Robert Nichols rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 14:41:05 UTC 2010

On 04/21/2010 04:24 AM, Dominick Grift wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 01:36:13AM -0500, Robert Nichols wrote:
>> Does the loading and removing of modules by semodule get logged
>> anywhere?  Apparently not.  That would seem to be pretty important
>
> /var/log/messages displays when policy is loaded. It does not display why (e.g. maybe because a particular module was disabled or removed)
>
> It may or may not be a good idea to mention that somewhere though.

When I've been installing and removing local modules trying to fix a
problem, it would be extremely useful to be able to tell what modules
were in place at the time a particular AVC was logged.  Without that
information it is sometimes hard to tell what, if anything, got fixed
by what module.

                 Do NOT delete it.