sandbox: close one window -> closes them all

Christoph A. casmls at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:18:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm experiencing severe problems my sandboxes.
In some cases when I close a sandbox window, all other sandbox instances
get closed/killed too.

I can reproduce it as follows:

- click on multiple random urls (not in the browser) -> multiple
sandboxed firefox windows fire up (that is my default browser)
- close one of these sandboxes -> all sandboxes get killed

However I can not reproduce it by opening multiple sandboxes in the
terminal.

I'm currently using:
policycoreutils-2.0.83-20.fc13.x86_64

to see if one of the latest updates introduced this issue I wanted to
downgrade that package but that failed (dependencies)

Is someone else (using the same version) experiencing the same behaviour?

kind regards,
Christoph