touch & how labels are created

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 19:17:14 UTC 2010

On Sunday 05 December 2010 14:46:49 Dominick Grift wrote:
> You should remove the ; on the filetrans line
>
> mkdir mytest; cd mytest;

Thanks Dominick.  I have this on myfile.te:

 ----------------------------- cut here ----------------------------
policy_module(mytest, 1.0.0)
gen_require(` type unconfined_t, etc_t, net_conf_t; ')

manage_files_pattern(unconfined_t, etc_t, net_conf_t)
filetrans_pattern(unconfined_t, etc_t, net_conf_t, file)

...but when I use make (as regular user):

make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile mytest.pp

I get:

make: Nothing to be done for `/home/jorge/mytest/mytest.te'.

BTW, thanks for adding the comments to the code. They're very helpful. I see
it's not that straight forward (there are many things to take care of
beforehand).

--
Jorge