No AVC when sshd is mislabeled

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 15:56:24 UTC 2010

On Sunday 12 December 2010 11:42:33 Jorge Fábregas wrote:
> but I'm still wondering  why I am not getting the "star" icon on my desktop
> from the SELinux Troubleshooter...

I checked System/Preferences/Startup-Applications and it's there. I do a "ps -
ef | grep setr" but it's not there.  I log out and log back in and it's there
but it dies in a few seconds.  This started after the LAST kernel update for
Fedora 12 (last because there won't be any more updates). There's nothing in
/var/log/setroubleshoot/setroubleshoot.log

I keep searching...

--
Jorge