Why can't I set /mnt/path to samba_share_t ?

Shintaro Fujiwara shintaro.fujiwara at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:02:35 UTC 2010

2010/2/16 Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>:
> On 16/02/10 10:09, Shintaro Fujiwara wrote:
>>
>> Sorry I was mistaken.
>>
>> I set by .fc and made module but failed, so I audit2allowed to allow
>> smbd_t to read/write mnt_t.
>> But that was not a good solution, I knew...
>
> A terrible solution...
>
> Show us what went wrong when you tried to make the module; we'll see if we
> can fix that problem.
>
> Paul.

I think I can do it by semanage command.

Anyway, the server I'm configuring is still on test which will be set
usable on Monday or so, I will fix perfect on SELinux matters and I
will report it later because I'm in my house and can't see the very
configuration.

I wanted to things go forward just relying on temporary solution and I
will fix arihgt, thanks.

--
http://intrajp.no-ip.com/ Home Page