policy for vino server (based on current rawhide policy)

Dominick Grift domg472 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 22:09:16 UTC 2010

I create policy for vino server today. I tested it a few times and it
works. You can either use it by enabling remote desktop or via empathy.

It requires many patches etc though. I attached what i think is related.
I might have missed some.

Its also on my git repository ( i maintain it there )

git clone git://82.197.205.60/selinux-modules.git

You will have to some vnc tube ports (vnc_port_t) there is a comment
about it in vino.te.