SELinux troubleshooting example

Richard Bullington-McGuire richard.bullington-mcguire at threepillarglobal.com
Fri Jan 15 22:46:20 UTC 2010

I'd like to share a blog article I wrote recently on troubleshooting SELinux
problems. If more people knew how to troubleshoot and remediate permissions
issues when they came up, fewer people would react by disabling SELinux at
the first sign of trouble.

 Don't Leave the Barn Door Open: Troubleshooting SELinux Issues
 http://www.threepillarsoftware.com/troubleshooting-selinux-issues

Any review comments would be welcome.

I'd also like to thank the SELinux community, including the NSA, Red Hat,
the Fedora project, Tresys, and many others, for coming up with such a solid
system.

--
Richard Bullington-McGuire | Director of Technology | Three Pillar Global
mobile: 571.236.0938 | fax: 703-564-5595 | PGP key ID:  0xDAC3028E