Two diferent Java programs on same machine

giovanni testing giovannitesting at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:02:01 UTC 2010

I just only want to give permissions for the files that are used. The java
application is a server that might be compromised, so if an attacker gains
permissions to run arbitrary code, or to read arbitrary files, the  usr_t
type files can provide information about the system, so I think that it is
not recommendable grant access to all usr_t type files.