Selinux - Clamav

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 10:13:07 UTC 2010

On 07/06/10 18:38, Frank Murphy wrote:
--snip--

> Then reproduce. To go back to hidding hidden denials: semodule -B
>>
>> Does it work in permissive mode?
>>>

> Have now set permissive on clamd & clamscan.
> Will let you know result tomorrow.

My bad it's a cron warning, not from logwatch.

Still getting below with "Selinux Manager > process domain > clamd
clamscan permissive"

libclamav JIT: Can't allocate RWX Memory: Permission denied
libclamav JIT: SELinux is preventing 'execmem' access. Run 'setsebool -P
clamd_use_jit on' to allow access
libclamav JIT: falling back to interpreter mode

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded