Alexander Slesarev wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Alexander Slesarev via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri Nov 26 03:37:09 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------Alexander Slesarev requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Ole,

- Alexander Slesarev

Accept invitation from Alexander Slesarev
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ygcdk0-ggyiu34j-n/qEgtte051SYyhac2plRyQEjSJyMjMLWMiBBhisYY4zLB_7/blk/I58726549_9/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPBvejgRdz8Te3l9bR9nlC9imkVobPgNdj4QdjcRej4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Alexander Slesarev
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ygcdk0-ggyiu34j-n/qEgtte051SYyhac2plRyQEjSJyMjMLWMiBBhisYY4zLB_7/blk/I58726549_9/elYVd3kSczsUdkALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Alexander Slesarev be a good idea?

People Alexander Slesarev knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Alexander Slesarev will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ygcdk0-ggyiu34j-n/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation