Come spy on me Facebook Port

Rituraj Goswami invite+aqyyreyr at facebookmail.com
Sun Oct 24 18:22:00 UTC 2010

Ahoy Fedora,

I sent ye a bottle to come aboard to Ye Olde Facebook many moons ago and want ye to know that once ye comes aboard, we'll be able to send bottles o' messages, rob glances at eachother's portriats, and set sail for grog fests, and more.

Thank ye,
Rituraj

To join the Ye olde Facebook ship, climb aboard below deck:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000084056671&k=Z6E3Y5WSQ52AYEEJPB63RVSVPUIB4UXMPQDYJ&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=fedora-selinux-list%40redhat.com&c=bf36c5de9aef31a1caed05c50e9b1b2d

http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=fca54f&u=1000322530&mid=32e7675G3b9fb5e2G0G8
Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303