openvpn and script execution

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 13 19:17:53 UTC 2010

> whether they have any access at all depends on what access you specify.
> So unless you allow your new domain to interact with the type foro that location, access is denied.

That's what I thought - this domain will need read access to this
directory, but since it has already been labelled openvpn_etc_t and I
can't add another SELinux label I need to grant openvpn_sudo_t the same
permission to openvpn_etc_t as openvpn_t currently has (the macro name
used to do this in openvpn.te escapes me at the moment but I will find it).