F13: Unable to mount ntfs-3g, option: 'context=' no longer supported?

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Thu Sep 23 15:40:00 UTC 2010

Some weeks ago, I have installed F13 on a systemand for some time, I have=
 successfully mounted allof my partitions as defined in my fstab file.But=
 today, I have rebooted this F13 system and for somereason, it was unable=
 to mount any of my ntfs filesystemswith an error message: "ntfs-3g-mount:=
 Invalid argument",for each ntfs partition defined in the /etc/fstab.I can=
 manually mount a ntfs-3g partition to /mnt,I can see the contents and context=
 and every thingseems fine for this ntfs partition.I did:# mount /dev/sdaX=
 /mnt  (it works)# mount  -t ntfs-3g /dev/sdaX /mnt (it works)# mount  -t=
 ntfs-3g -o context=3D"system_u:object_r:samba_share_t:s0"/dev/sdaX /mnt=
 (breaks!)The problem is that the context=3DXXX option is no longer recognized,=
 orso it seems.The fstab entry breaks as well for ntfs:LABEL=3DAp1WD1 /md/Ap1WD1=
 ntfs-3gcontext=3D"system_u:object_r:samba_share_t:s0"     0 0So what is=
 the problem?-- users mailing listusers at lists.fedoraproject.orgTo unsubscribe=