Another "execstack" (AviDemux)

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 02:27:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm running Fedora 14 (finally) and I'm getting also an "execstack" AVC
while running the Avidemux video editor.

I followed the suggestions on the SELinux Alert Browser and just
copied/pasted the recommended commands to create the local policy:

# grep /usr/bin/avidemux2_gtk /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -M
mypol
# semodule -i mypol.pp

..but when I run the first line I get:

compilation failed:
mypol.te:6:ERROR 'syntax error' at token '' on line 6:

/usr/bin/checkmodule:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  loading policy configuration from mypol.te

Should I open a bug for this issue as well for the execstack one even
though is a package from RPM Fusion ?

The system is totally updated (as of Jan 6th, 2011).

--
Jorge