Firefox & Sandbox - F14

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:50:14 UTC 2011

On 06/02/2011 08:40 AM, Miroslav Grepl wrote:
> See if this fixes it:
>
> chcon -t bin_t /usr/lib/xulrunner-2/xulrunner

Hi Dominick,

That didn't work right away but I noticed there's also a xulrunner-bin
in there. I chconed it also bin_t and now it works.   Of course I
removed my custom policy first (the one suggested by the
SEtroubleshooter) in order to try this out.

I also tried restoring lib_t to xulrunner (whic is simply a shell
script) and left bin_t just for the binary "xulrunner-bin" but it didn't
work.  It wants both xulrunner and xulrunner-bin as bin_t.

Anyway that's much better than allowing the execute_no_trans on lib_t
for sandbox_web_t I had.

Thank you!
Jorge