TS under SELinux policy

Dominick Grift domg472 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:12:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-15 at 17:09 -0430, Marcos Ortiz wrote:
> Regards to all the list
> I was wondering if any of you have deployed Traffic Server under SELinux
> ´s policies?
> If it´s true, Where I can find the work?

I suspect selinux does not "support" that yet. You can determine by
grepping the "Traffic server" process in ps -auxZ. If it is running in
the initrc_t domain then that means that SELinux is currently not aware
of this application.

In that case we can work to make SELinux support this application. If
you want to help us support this application let us know so that we can
make arrangements to get this going.