Is it possible to run chromium in a SELinux sandbox?

GSO gsowww at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 07:46:41 UTC 2011

I've posted over on chromium-discuss
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/group/chromium-discuss/browse_thread/thread/14a0fd7069d5a9de#-
no reply so far though

The main wiki page on the subject seems to be here...
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/LinuxSandboxing  There seem to be
various sandbox compiling options, might one of these be an option!

Chromium seems to work OK in the sandbox with the --no-sandbox chromium
option, though with the obvious caveats...
https://groups.google.com/group/google-chrome-help-troubleshooting/browse_thread/thread/1f07597381e63a02