strange semodule_expand error during linking

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 25 21:44:18 UTC 2011

> I am not sure either. Might have to do with you patch for
> modules-targeted.conf. Are you sure that by the time you patch that
> file, that you actually patch Fedoras modules-targeted.conf.

100% If you look at the actual patch, it references
selinux_config/modules-targeted.conf which happens after the various
.conf files are copied from SOURCES to BUILD/<ref-policy>/selinux_config
by the actions preceding the application of that patch.

> Why are you making it so hard?
>
> you could just use the fedora 15 branch from git edit that and create an
> archive and then use the other Fedora files from the source rpm and
> replace that modules-targeted.

Because I am not sure I am going to only pick what I need (git is
something I am still not very comfortable with, I have to admit).