eggdrop policy module

Dominick Grift domg472 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:24:08 UTC 2011

On 03/25/2011 08:16 PM, Luciano Furtado wrote:
> Thanks Dominick,
>
> I will use this as an exercise on how to create a new policy module. I
> hope you guys can tolerate my newbie questions for a while.

I created some screen casts and put them on youtube that show some of this:

Write a policy module part 1 to 4 (on fedora):

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4EyoW_7riQ
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5gUt1-ttGg
part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbFnchVAgYs
part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUGBgzTr92A