excluding auditd events

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Mon May 23 20:41:35 UTC 2011

> I do not know the answer to your question, but i suspect you will stand
> a better chance at finding a good answer on the linux-audit list.
>
> You can subscribe here:
>
> Note though that this list is moderated. So it may be a while before
> your request for subscription is processed.

This list should be renamed - it should be called "The Masons"!

I have submitted my request as soon as I received your response, then
sent an email to the list owner for good measure and also to check
what's happening. I am still waiting for a reply!

As well as solving the problem I listed at the beginning of this thread,
I also need to ask for advice as I am developing/enhancing the
functionality of something which has just been implemented in the .39
kernel, but I adopted it (and enhanced its functionality) for the
"current" .35 kernel, but in order to finish what I started I would need
some input from more experienced users/developers of either auditd or
audispd.