How to get targeted policy source code

yersinia yersinia.spiros at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 10:56:22 UTC 2011

Sorry for the top posting.

This is mostly a simple rpm question. You have 2 possible choices:
install the source rpm via rpm -Uvh and so You have the pristine
tarball in the your rpm Source dir or do an rpm2cpio of the source rpm
for extracting the tarball.  look to the man pages for this.

Hth

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo mobile