Ordering of file context choices?

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Tue Sep 6 22:20:03 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 01:53:41PM -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> As long as this is between you and me :^).
>
> You could put your changes in
> /etc/selinux/targeted/modules/active/file_contexts.local
>
> and
>
> /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts.local
>
> Then you would be fine and a selinux-policy update would not
> destroy your local changes.

OK, thanks.

If y'all could consider making semanage have a sense of ordering,
though, I'd sure appreciate it.

Or maybe a /etc/selinux/file_context.d/ (or similar) dir, that reads
the files in it in ls order.  That'd be *sweet*.

-Robin

--
http://singinst.org/ :  Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.
Lojban (http://www.lojban.org/): The language in which "this parrot