fixfiles onboot question

Russell Golden niveusluna at niveusluna.org
Tue Sep 27 21:48:57 UTC 2011

Does "fixfiles -F onboot" use the -F option at all, or does it just
run the normal fixfiles routine? The man page lists "fixfiles onboot"
as the only usage for the onboot parameter, but I'd like to see the
security contexts fixed for things in /var/www/cherokee. I don't know
if that even matters or not.

Thank you.

--
Russell Golden
niveusluna at niveusluna.org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your