SLIDE for RHEL6 and Derivatives

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Fri Jan 27 07:50:52 UTC 2012

On 27/01/12 07:36, Dave Quigley wrote:
> <resent as I sent it from the wrong mailing address>
>
> I am preparing resources for a talk and I'm trying to build a CentOS 6.2
> VM with all the SELinux tools installed on it. Most of them are easy as
> they are in the yum repo but I can't seem to find any RPMs for SLIDE.
> The tresys yum repo relies on things that aren't in RHEL6 or EPEL6 and
> only seem to be for RHEL 5 at the moment. Has anyone gotten SLIDE
> installed on RHEL6? Is Tresys working on releasing RHEL 6 rpms for SLIDE?
>
> Dave
It is available in Fedora. Not quite sure what exactly you are trying to
do. Maybe this is a temporary option for you anyway ?

Regards,
Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org