SLIDE for RHEL6 and Derivatives

David Quigley selinux at davequigley.com
Fri Jan 27 16:24:04 UTC 2012

On 01/27/2012 11:19, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

I know SLIDE isn't required to write policy but if we want to convince
admins and developers that they should be working on SELinux policies
for in-house applications it would be a good idea to give them an IDE to
help them accomplish the task. I doubt we'd need to package the CDS
framework but basic SLIDE would be a good addition. Do they add packages
like that in minor versions of RHEL releases?