Issue with updating denyhosts to use systemd

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Jan 31 20:27:55 UTC 2012

DJW> I just added rules to allow this access.

For reference, could you let me know what you changed?  I'm curious if
it was more than just:

allow denyhosts_t self:fifo_file { read getattr };
allow denyhosts_t shell_exec_t:file execute;

To be honest I don't really know what turning those on implies.

DJW> Do you need this in F16 or just Rawhide?

Just rawhide; can't switch over to systemd within a release.  Though if
I get the rules you added I'll drop a custom policy with them on my F16
test box.

 - J<