Policy version mismatch

Moray Henderson Moray.Henderson at ict-software.org
Thu May 24 15:05:59 UTC 2012

I've got a policy module which works fine when I build and load it on CentOS
5.  When I build and try to load it on CentOS 6 it complains:

SELinux:  Could not downgrade policy file
/etc/selinux/targeted/policy/policy.24, searching for an older version.
SELinux:  Could not open policy file <=
/etc/selinux/targeted/policy/policy.24:  No such file or directory

There's nothing in the policy source specifying version so I would have
expected the module automatically to build for the correct policy version
when built on CentOS 6.  Any pointers where to look or what to do next?

Moray.
"To err is human; to purr, feline."