list changes made to policy from default

Erik Boyer erik.boyer at ktpo.com
Mon Nov 26 13:29:15 UTC 2012

Hello!

Is there any way to list changes or additions to the policy from the default?
I have a server that I plan on migrating and I don't have all of the changes I made to SELinux's policy documented. It would be nice if there was a tool that would list what options have changes since the default and their current values.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you,

Erik Boyer
Production / IT System Support

KUKA Toledo Production Operations, LLC

 Tel. +1 419 727-5549, Fax +1 419 729-7085, Cell 419-438-5350
erik.boyer at ktpo.com<mailto:erik.boyer at ktpo.com>
www.ktpo.com<http://www.ktpo.com/>

Consider the environment. If you print this email, please recycle.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of contents of this e-mail is strictly forbidden.