[clueless-user]Should I ignore or report this avc denial?

Sergio sergiocmailbox-users at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 27 14:34:20 UTC 2012

> > > The policy configuration supports two options:
> > >
> > > 1. silently deny this: setsebool -P
> > vbetool_mmap_zero_ignore on
> > >
> > > or
> > >
> > > 2. allow this: setsebool -P mmap_low_allowed on
> > >

> > A better solution is probably
> >
> > yum remove vbetool
> >
> > Since most people do not need it.

For the while I went with

# setsebool -P mmap_low_allowed on

And it's taking quite a while to complete the job. The command is using almost all of my old Athlon CPU for quite some time already.

Is this normal?

Note: last selinux-policy-targeted update got stuck and I eventually had to stop it and then complete it afterwards (with yum-complete-transaction).
Just saying to give a perspective. Maybe I should stop the setsebool process (not doing anything now in case I get an answer)?