First crack at argparse parser for semanage.

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu Apr 18 18:58:19 UTC 2013

Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> On 04/18/2013 10:31 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> David Quigley wrote:
<snip>

>>> I'm not sure I understand your last question. Also I'm trying not to
<snip>
>> And the second note - if there's a syntax for semanage that lets me
change user context, I don't see it - the -s doesn't seem to let me do,
for example, -s system_u.

> Please explain what you are trying to do?  Change a logged in user context?

Nahhh.... Working on a new system, to replace an older one, and my
manager's copied some stuff, and either on the original system, or the
copy, don't know why, but the base of the directory tree we use for
websites came out as unconfined_u, and I was changing it to system_u. I've
run into that before, though, and want to make a change that will stick,
and result in new files being created with the correct context.

       mark