Creating and packaging a new policy module

Juan Orti Alcaine juan.orti at miceliux.com
Sun Aug 18 18:10:50 UTC 2013

Hello, I'm the package mantainer of gogoc, and I'm creating my first policy
module for it following the instructions of this draft in the wiki [1].

It says you must build your module for three policies: mls, scritct and
targeted, but I don't see any strict policy, is this information still
correct? Must I build it also for minimum?

Also I have doubts if the module will always live in the gogoc package or it
will be migrated sometime to the main selinux-policy-targeted package.

If you can take a look at the policy to find any possible error it would be
great. It's already in the git repository of gogoc [2]

Kind regards.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux_Policy_Modules_Packaging_Draft
[2] http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/gogoc.git/tree/