FC19 - back to mplayer

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Tue Aug 20 15:20:51 UTC 2013

I relabelled the system a week or so ago. After googling, I see that
Zoneminder is a motion detector, etc.

0. rpm -qa | grep -i zonemind reports that Zoneminder is not installed.
1. We *do* run both motion, which I presume is *like* zoneminder, and
mplayer.
2. I see that motion is zoneminder_t (not sure why) and mplayer is
mplayer_exec_t

I don't remember any of this in FC17. So:
   - should I change the fcontext of mplayer?
   - should I add it (Unix-wise) to the motion group? or
   - should I just give up and create a local policy?

    mark