Announcement the se-sandbox-runner

Fl at sh Fl at sh
Mon Aug 26 19:11:27 UTC 2013

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:48:24 -0400
Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> wrote:

> I am not a kde/qt guy.  What does this app do?  Do you have any screen shots
> of using it?

It is a simple qt-wrapper of sandbox utility.
http://img.flashtux.org/img1332c0a32204x3d62c894.png

It`s a tray applet for using a list of configured jobs,
running into sandbox. It run/kill this jobs.
Configuration of job is divided into simple sections for
user convenience.
Terminal applications can runs in the sandboxed terminal,
selected by the user. It gives the opportunity to work with
such applications interactively.
The only difference is the absence of a key "-i", because it
is completely replaced by the key "-I" for the file with the
list of included files.

--
Fl at sh