OpenVPN launching scripts

Dominick Grift dominick.grift at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:47:10 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 14:55 +0100, Bruno Vernay wrote:

You can use underscores in module names without problems

You do not have to uninstall the previous module if you use semodule -i

I encountered issues similar to yours. It is annoying. However
eventually they stop here

I am not sure about the exact pattern but:

if enforcing
if running semodule -B after installing the module

So try it out

see if it still spits out those messages if you are enforcing and ran
semodule -B

regardless , the messages can be ignored because the types do exists:
you can verify with seinfo : seinfo -t | grep $TYPE

its some weird non-fatal bug