Removing unconfined type

Anamitra Dutta Majumdar (anmajumd) anmajumd at cisco.com
Tue Jan 15 17:19:43 UTC 2013

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the prompt response.

The reason I brought this thread alive is because I see a lot of denials
after removing the unconfined type and doing a fixfiles && reboot and as
you indicated
They are many resources that have acquired unlabeled_t and hence we see a
lot of denials.
So based on this I would like to ask when exactly should we have the
reboot after executing fixfiles. Should the reboot be immediate after we
have removed the unconfined type or can it wait for a later time.

Thanks,
Anamitra