No default labels, is it intentional?

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Tue Jan 15 20:47:38 UTC 2013

Thanks to both of you for the explanation!  Now I what is going on.

Dominick Grift:
> So with types there is a different approach: some types are declared
> customizable types.

Is there some easy way to see what types are customizable?  I quickly
scanned the manual pages for seinfo, sesearch, and similar, but
couldn't find anything obvious.

Daniel J Walsh:
> I guess we could add a -vv for realy
> verbose, if the message is aggravating.

Not for me!  As I indicated, I run this with both -v and -n just to
see what is going on.  The result is intended for manual inspection
and judgement.

The reason for the question was to understand, and I thank you for the
explanation.

If I would get irritated by the message, there is always sed. :-)