[selinux] Re: Puppet 3 troubles on F19

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Tue Jul 30 07:09:21 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 08:56:39AM +0200, Miroslav Grepl wrote:
> Could you please open a new bug with updated paths.

If it was just a matter of changing paths, I wouldn't have bothered
with the email :).

What used to be puppetd is now run as "puppet agent", and what used
to be run as puppetmasterd is now run as "puppet master".  There are
a bunch of other options too.

This could, I guess, be fixed by having wrapper scripts to get to
the old functions, but the systemd config does, in fact, do it the
new way: ExecStart=/usr/bin/puppet master

I have no idea, at all, how to handle this properly.

-Robin